If you are looking for a trusted local partner to make your buildings work – then look no further….
Making buildings work for you, is what we do best – since 1803, we’ve been delivering building engineering services to our public and private sector customers, specialising in:
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), mechanical, lighting & power, plumbing and specialist services
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM): resident and mobile teams
- 24/7 emergency callout and repairs
- Small works and larger projects
- Full design and build services
- Complimentary property maintenance and FM services
- Management of specialist service providers
Headquartered in Gillingham, Kent we have over 150 highly skilled people serving our customers. Many of our public, private, residential, commercial and industrial customers have remained with us for over 20 years. We are proud that over 92% our customers regularly tell us we are friendly, responsive, reliable and efficient.
We deliver services critical to the needs of the local communities we serve, including: the young, students, the elderly, the sick, the infirm, the disabled and the vulnerable; as well as those people who work for our commercial customers too.
Our services ensure the safe and efficient operation of our customers organisations and the built environments they operate within, as well as peace of mind from statutory compliance. We are accredited to all appropriate national and international standards.
By appointing DMA to make your buildings work for you, you’ll be laying foundations for a long term partnership with a trusted independent supplier, supported by a deeply experienced team with a relentless focus upon you. We will be a challenging partner and will pull every lever possible to support your organisation or business.