This Privacy Notice details how DMA obtains, uses and protects any information that you give to us through written or verbal communications. DMA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information provided to DMA by which you can be identified will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
The information we collect:
We may collect the following personal information:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information (including telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address)
- Demographic information (address and postcode)
- Other information relevant to customers and projects (obtained at the point of enquiry)
- Signatures on contracts and agreements
Supply chain – above information in customer section, plus:
- Bank details of an individual (sole traders)
- Capability & training information including certification of your staff
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel
What we do with the information we obtain:
We require certain personal information, so we can ensure:
- We can fulfill all our contractual and statutory obligations
- Accurate internal record keeping for accounting and corporate governance & compliance
- Supply chain pre-qualification to our approved database
- We can bid for customer work and our supply chain can bid for DMA work
- We can correspond with all relevant parties regarding the service being provided
- We can send promotional or company information e-mails which we think you will find of interest
- We can issue satisfaction survey emails
DMA are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard the information we collect and hold on our internal server and cloud-based systems.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you complete a form or enquiry via our website, look for the box that indicates that you do not want to be contacted
- If you have previously supplied us with your information, you may request to be removed from any marketing materials at any time by e-mailing email@example.com with the subject of your e-mail as “OPT OUT”.
We will never sell, distribute or lend your personal information to third parties unless we have your prior permission or are required to do so by law. You may request details of the personal information we hold on you under GDPR. You can request this information any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your e-mail as “DATA REQUEST”.
If you believe that the information we currently hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at email@example.com with the subject of your e-mail as “DATA UPDATE”.
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Information we collect is now subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of obtaining the data. If we make changes to the way we collect and use the information, we will notify you either via our website, LinkedIn or e-mail.