View All Case Studies
- Union Jack Club is a Service Charity located in central London, providing all the facilities of a modern hotel to serving and former members of the Armed Forces and their families.
- UJC have been a client of DMA’s since Spring 2013.
- Our mobile engineering team complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance to the full heating, ventilation and air conditioning services.
- We also managed specialist sub-contractors on site servicing the BMS system.
- Recent works on site include a disaster recovery following flooding in Summer 2016, which resulted in DMA installing standby generators and temporary hot water boilers to keep the hotel running, and overhauling the full boiler system once it was safe to do so.
- 24/7/365 emergency call out response
- Comments from our client: “Your team have been stars and we are very appreciative of their stoic commitment and energy”