Commenced May 2017 – Suggested Completion September 2017
650k; DMA provided Electrical and Mechanical Installation to a new build primary school facility adjacent to the existing school.
Provision of a new LV Switchboard and new field mounted distribution panels and building services wiring.
Provision of BIM for construction information and 3D modelling and drawings
- Electrical: LV electrical installations, fire alarms, control panels and wiring, cabling, lighting and small power, earthing, lightning protection, intruder alarms, access control, CCTV, internal and external car park lighting.
- Mechanical: Gas main and services, plumbing, above ground drainage, heating, ventilation including Breathing Building, plant room and air conditioning
- Builders Works: WW Martin Ltd
|DMA delivery partners:||Customers professional advisers:|
|Construction design: Foreman Roberts||Harley Haddow Consulting Engineers|
|Civils & Construction: n/a||Hazle McCormack Young LLP|
|Builders Works: n/a||Hazle McCormack Young LLP|
|Project Manager: DMA|
|Quantity surveyor DMA|
- Works executed with DMA onsite Engineering Team with a ‘local’ office back up and resource.
- DMA Team’s understanding and experience of the project type.