Centrica (British Gas), supplying energy to the UK.
To provide mechanical, electrical and building solutions around Centrica’s UK campus.
- Working for Centrica via their FM provider and supply chain, carrying out various works to their building infrastructure.
- All our works are carried out in live and operational environments.
- The client’s buildings have had little in the way of upgrades in the last 10 years, and DMA are ensuring that the buildings and equipment are compliant to current regulations.
- DMA have completed works such as upgrades to the air conditioning, desk power distribution, replacement of non-compliant equipment to current legislation around the campus buildings.
- We are also looking to carry out a rollout program of replacing obsolete UPS systems in 5 buildings.
DMA delivery partners:
- FM provider Carillion
- Fabric provider Drewmark
The Centrica campus stretches from Cardiff and Edinburgh and we have been involved in projects all around the UK. DMA work closely with Centrica’s M&E project manager to help develop, design and recommend equipment that is current in its field.View All Case Studies