Customer Care Policy
Our customer care policy sets out our objectives and responsibilities to meet your service requirements. It clearly defines our customer care goals so you can clearly see what to expect.
Customer Care ethos
It’s our shared objective to deliver great service to you. Our highly skilled and motivated Customer Care Team (CCT), share a strong teamwork ethic, so your services will be delivered by people who care about each other, you and DMA. We empower them to resolve your service requests at source to protect your business, your premises and your assets. We encourage personal responsibility in every team member to make the right things happen, at the right time, in the right place.
You will have a dedicated Customer Care Leader as your single point of contact, ensuring familiarity and alignment with your specific service needs.
Our CCT are trained to manage all your planned and reactive service requests 24/7/365 via telephone, email and our web portal.
The Customer Care Team perform the following key functions:
- Provide a friendly customer care desk for anything you need
- Offer you regular customer satisfaction feedback
- Share news, bulletins and updates with you
- Schedule and allocate planned tasks to our engineers
- Inform you in advance of all our engineers planned attendance
- Log, schedule & track all your reactive service requests
- Produce additional small works estimates and gain your approval to proceed