Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health (MEP) is a cornerstone of the DMA offer.
The MEP sector is a niche market and necessitates specialist expertise. It is a sector in which we excel.
Our experience is vast and we have delivered every element of our portfolio to this market. Some of the projects delivered in recent years include:
- Housing 21 PFI – 30 year total building services and soft FM contract since 2008
- Royal College of Anaesthetists, London – building services maintenance since 2006
- QE Hospital – energy management and building services maintenance since 2013
- Burswood Hospital – building services maintenance since 2010
- Elizabeth Finn Care Home – building services maintenance since 2010
- Abbeyfield Care Centres – mechanical maintenance since 1997
- Dover Hospital, Interserve – new build 2013/14 £5m
- St Thomas Hospital, ISG – new build/refurbishment 2013/14 £2m
- Ashford Care Home, Pentland Homes – new build 2013/14 £2m
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother – Infrastructure upgrade 2013/14 £0.5m
- Vale Road Medical Centre, Farnrise – new build 2013 £0.5m
- Queen Victoria Hospital – refurbishment 2012 £0.5m
If you would like more details on our public health clients and the extent of mechanical & electrical services we provide please contact a member of the team today.