The education sector has experienced significant change in the built environment as facilities are required to cater for non-curricular activities in addition to daily core activity.
Our experience in this sector has allowed us to gain invaluable knowledge centred on sustainable new build solutions, proactive diagnostic techniques and customer focused maintenance. As our education clients have moved into a new era of property utilisation we have been able to deliver innovative designs to meet their cost conscious and environmentally led goals.
A few of our recent projects delivered to the education sector
- K College – resident engineers since 1992
- Langley Park School for girls – building services maintenance since 2000
- John Wallis Academy – building services maintenance since 2002
- Canterbury Christchurch University – building services maintenance since 2005
- St Georges School – building services maintenance since 2005
- Saltwood School – building services maintenance since 2009
- Lea, Longfield & Wrotham academies – building services maintenance since 2011
- John Roan Schools, Wates – new build 2013/14 £3m+
- Mid Kent College, Denne – refurbishment 2012/13 £2m
- Canterbury College, Wates – new build 2011/12 £1.5m
- Archbishop Courtney School Maidstone, Mansell – new build 2011/12 £1m
- Kingsley School Croydon, Wates – new build 2011/12 £1m
- Gordon, Spinnen & Aveling Schools, Medway Council – refurbishment 2011/12 £0.75m
- Marsh Academy New Romney, Jenner – new build 2012/13 £0.5m
- Folkestone Academy, WW Martin – new build 2012/13 £0.5m
- Lewisham Schools, ISG – new build & refurb 2013/14 £0.5m
If you are looking for an experienced, longstanding building and maintenance services provider within the education centre you need look no further. For more information please contact a member of the team.